DOKKA is looking for a back-end developer to join the team building a next-generation
bookkeeping automation SaaS service.
We work in a dynamic environment with an ambitious schedule and agile product life-cycle.
We want you to be aware that it’s going to be a challenge, and we guarantee a friendly and
safe environment with high tolerance for mistakes. At DOKKA we highly appreciate a
You should be ready to be a full team-player and be able to lead projects independently
The candidate we’re looking for must have the following skill-sets:
- Python 2 or Python 3
- Solid understanding of design patterns and object-oriented design paradigms
- 5 years hands-on experience building large-scale backend services using modern architectures (microservices, REST APIs, etc.)
- Cloud web services (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Integration with 3rd party services / APIs. Be able to read API specifications and communicate with technical support teams if required
- Experience with Flask or Django MVC framework is a plus
- Experience with relational DBs is a plus