DOKKA is looking for a highly young energetic and motivated Business Development Representative to help us grow revenue. We are on pace to triple in size this year but need highly motivated & passionate sales professionals to reach our goals.
- Supplementing the inbound demo’s booked for you and the team by completing lead generation activities such as cold calls, emails, and social media interactions
- Presenting presentations and live demo’s via zoom
- Understanding from prospects what their problems are, and providing solutions to them
- Finding out from prospects their budgets and timelines
- Take care of the entire sales process
- Sending proposals, and following up via phone, email and other methods to convert them to customers
- Meeting or exceeding monthly targets
- 1-2 years of experience as SDR/Business Development/Account Executive/other sales position.
- Native Hebrew speaker- MUST
- Basic English
- Hungry to Succeed – MUST
- Passionate for sales
- Be happy and positive – MUST
- Great negotiation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Self Motivated & self-Starter
- SAAS Experience – Big advantage
- Knowledge of CRM (Hubspot) – advantage
- Experience working with C level managers – advantage
- Familiarity with accounting – advantage
Founded in 2017, DOKKA delivers an accounting automation platform that provides document collection, data extraction, automated bookkeeping entries, smart document management, approval flows, chat collaboration and more.
DOKKA enables bookkeepers and accountants, in both bookkeeping/accounting companies, and in businesses ranging from medium size to enterprise, to automate their bookkeeping process.
DOKKA has integrated with well-known accounting software packages to achieve this.
DOKKA serves customers in over a dozen countries.
Email your CV, a few lines about you and your salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org