“Dokka A.I”. is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join the team building a next-generation accounting automation platform.
We are looking for a brilliant writer with an audience-first mindset for the role of content marketing manager.
Your main objective is to contribute to the DOKKA marketing operations to generate additional leads, and to grow the DOKKA brand.
- Developing digital content strategies & creating the content across all online platforms including social media, blog posts, guest blog posts, pillar posts, nurturing emails, & newsletters.
- Writing content for marketing collateral and landing pages
- Writing copy for our paid advertising campaigns
- Creating and issuing press releases will be advantageous
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to leads, sales and brand promotion.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Working with our paid online marketing manager, design, CMO and others in the team.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Expertise with Hubspot and WordPress will be advantageous
Seniority level: 3+ years of hands on experience
Employment: Full time contract
Details about the company can be found on the DOKKA website.