“Dokka A.I”. is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join the team building a next-generation accounting automation platform.
Your main objective is to support DOKKA operations, continuity and development process agility.
- Develop, maintain and constantly improve DOKKA CI/CD infrastructure
- Support DOKKA production environment reliability: performance / availability metrics, alerts and notifications.
- Develop, configure, deploy and maintain cloud infrastructure services and platforms supporting the software development life cycle
- Participate in software development design reviews and architecture brainstorming
- Support and maintain DOKKA back-office systems and directory services ( users, permissions, access control, etc )
- Public cloud infrastructure (AWS / Azure / GCP )
- Experience setting up and configuring Azure/AWS CI/CD platforms
- Configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting microservices orchestration and management platforms ( Kubernetes, Dockers compose, Swarm )
- Ability to define availability / performance infrastructure metrics and maintain monitoring / alert notifications system
- Shell scripting ( bash, csh )
- English and Hebrew languages – high proficiency. Russian language is a big plus
Seniority level: 5+ years of hands on experience
Employment: Full time
Details about the company can be found on the DOKKA website.