DOKKA is looking for a Senior Python developer to join the team building a next-generation AI-based bookkeeping automation SaaS service.
Get ready to solve challenging tasks that require non-trivial solutions. At DOKKA we highly appreciate a different point-of-view. You should be prepared to be a full team-player and be able to lead projects independently when required.
The candidate we’re looking for should have the following skill-sets:
- Python 2 or Python 3.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and object-oriented design paradigms.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience building large-scale backend services using modern architectures (microservices, REST APIs, event-driven services).
- Cloud web services (AWS, Google, Azure).
- Integration with 3rd party services / APIs. Be able to read API specifications and communicate with technical support teams if required.
- Good written and conversational English (Intermediate / Upper-Intermediate) .
- Experience with Flask or Django MVC framework is a plus.
- Experience with relational DBs is a plus.
What we offer:
- Team of skilled professionals that gladly share knowledge and support each other.
- Great opportunity to work in a startup environment.
- Opportunity to work remotely with a team from Kyiv, Sumy and Tel Aviv.
- Professional management located in Ukraine.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Paid vacations.
Please, send your resume to email@example.com