DOKKA and Sage
This integration is a two-way partnership between the DOKKA and Sage systems, making your work even faster.
The connection between Sage and DOKKA means that contacts such as vendors and customers, payment accounts, Chart of Accounts, and VAT codes are all accessible through DOKKA. Adding vendors in DOKKA also automatically adds to Sage as well.
Some Features and Settings available for your integration with Sage
Set defaults in DOKKA to determine what information is uploaded into Sage.
- Attach documents to transactions: You can decide if the document should be uploaded to Sage along with the transaction.
- List Expense Line Items As: You can decide how to process the line items.
- Invoice Type: You can select the default document type that will be used if DOKKA is not sure which type you uploaded.
- Payment Date (Days): The default number of days from the invoice date.
- Supplier Invoice: The default account from the chart of accounts for expenses.
- Customer Invoice: The default account from the chart of accounts for sales.
- Supplier Invoice: The default tax rate from the chart of accounts for expenses.
- Customer Invoice: The default tax rate from the chart of accounts for sales.
Have a look at our articles for in-depth guides and information on how our integrations work.