Hiring: Python Backend Developer
DOKKA is looking for a back-end developer to join the team building a next-generation
Accounting Automation SaaS service.
We work in a dynamic environment with an ambitious schedule and agile product life-cycle.
We want you to be aware it’s going to be a challenge and we guarantee a friendly and safe
environment with high tolerance for mistakes.
We highly appreciate here in DOKKA a different point-of-view.
You should be ready to be a full team-player and able to lead projects independently when required.
The candidate we’re looking for must have the following skill-sets:
● Python 2 or Python 3
● Solid understanding of design patterns and object-oriented design paradigms
● 5+ years hands-on experience building large-scale backend services using modern architectures ( microservices, REST APIs, e.t.c )
● Cloud web services ( AWS, Google, Azure )
● Integration with 3rd party services / APIs. Be able to read API specifications and
communicate with technical support teams if required
● Experience with Flask or Django MVC framework is a plus
● Experience with relational DBs is a plus
Please, send your resume to
Arik Fishbein, VP R&D @ Dokka