Last updated: November 14th, 2022
In this Policy, “Dokka” or “We” or “Us” will mean Dokka A.I. Ltd. If You are a user located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or if you intend to transmit or upload data concerning EEA residents, please carefully note the information in this Policy on your rights under the 2016/679 EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Dokka recognizes the importance of keeping Your information secure and will ensure that the collection, use and sharing of Personal Information will be conducted in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
In this Policy, anything that appears in a masculine form shall also mean the feminine form and vice versa.
Types of Information
Dokka may collect, receive, retain and process the following information (“Personal Information“):
- Information that You provide Us when You register to the Site or Software or use the Services, which may include your first and last name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, username, password and your registration date.
- we (or our third-party credit card or payment processor on our behalf) will collect information including your credit card number or account information in order to allow us the receipt of fees and payments.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via the website, email or ticketing system, we will collect your name and email address, IP address, as well as any other content included, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us.
- If we conduct a survey in which you participate, we may collect additional information.
- Technical information, such as your computer’s IP address, approximate geographic location of your computer (from your Internet Protocol (IP) address), operating system and version, browser type, domain name, your searching history, information about your application, operating environment and hardware profiles and/or a date/time stamp for your usage of the Services or Software , and your activities while using the Software.
Technical information, such as your computer’s IP address, operating system, the Site from which you were linked to ours, the time and date of your visit, your searching history, the websites to which you were linked through the Site, and your activities in the Site.
- Information about the use of the Site and/or Software, such as how often users on your behalf is using the Services, the time and date of your usage of the Software, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other websites they used prior to using the Site (including by collection of the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit the Site).
- Information about activities made in the Site and Software that directly linked to you, such as your purchase history (through affiliate programs or directly from us), data on loyalty dashboard program, , details regarding the type of Services you used via the Software, details on orders you performed; we need to process this information to fulfill our contract with you and provide you with the personalized user experience we have promised you.
We need to process this information mainly to fulfill our contract with You and, if You are a user located in the EEA, our main legal basis for the processing of this Personal Information is Art. 6 (1) lit. b) of the GDPR.
- Information that You choose to provide Us, while using the Site or using a Software, such as when You submit, upload or otherwise transmit to the Site any text, document or other content, that may include financial information including personal information such as names, telephone numbers, credit card details, email address etc. (all such information shall be refer to as “Content“).
We need to process this information to fulfill our contract with You and, if You are a user located in the EEA, our legal basis for the processing of this Personal Information is Art. 6 (1) lit. b) of the GDPR. In addition, We process this data when you decide to submit the Content to Us and because of these purposes represent our legitimate interests. Therefore, if You are a user located in the EEA, our legal basis for the processing of this Personal Information is also Art. 6 (1) lit. a) of the GDPR, and Art. 6 (1) lit. f) of the GDPR.
We need to process this information to fulfill our contract with You and if you are a user located in the EEA, our legal basis for the processing of this Personal Information is Art. 6 (1) lit. a) of the GDPR.
Except as stated otherwise in this Policy, Dokka stores Your Personal Information while You are using the Services. Dokka may also store Personal Information, including Personal Information which may be included in the Content, for a period of time after You are no longer using the Software or after you have terminated the use of the Services, as these Personal Information might be required for various purposes even where Your contractual relationship with Us has ended. These purposes typically include business or legal reasons such as statutory retention periods or our defense against legal claims. You may ask to delete such information just letting Us know Your wish using the Contact Info detailed below.
All information provided by You or collected by Dokka is stored on our secured servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Dokka will take a reasonable commercial effort to protect Your Personal Information, Dokka cannot guarantee the complete security of Your data transmitted to the Services and therefore any transmission is at Your own risk. Once Dokka has received Your information, Dokka will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
How will Dokka use Personal Information
In addition, Dokka may use the Personal Information collected in the following manners (We will treat all the aforementioned and the following as “Purpose“):
- Recognize You when You return to visit our Site or login to our Software to use the Services.
- Monitor the use of the Site and Software and administrate the Services, for Dokka’s technical administration including for security reasons.
- Estimate the number of users using our website or logging into our software to use the Software using the Services and monitoring usage pattern.
- Preform a statistical analysis of financial content you upload to the Software, as a result of which we can offer an analysis of expenses and.
- To conduct research for the improvement of Dokka’s services in order to provide You with a better, more intuitive experience, including by way of development of new features.
- Dokka may store and process Personal Information outside Your country on servers which are located in the European Union or any other state pre-approved by the European Commission or as otherwise permitted by law, including the GDPR. Dokka processes data both inside and outside of the EEA and rely on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders.
Disclosure of Information
- Dokka may disclose the Personal Information to third parties or governmental authorities, under the following obligations: Dokka is engaged with certain selected third parties which provide services to Dokka, including, cellular or communication networks, hosting, database storage and maintenance, billing and ecommerce and process services (such as Microsoft Azure, and Google services etc.). In addition, and in order to provide You with the Services, Dokka may be engaged with third parties who provide services similar to that provided by the Company to You.
- Dokka may share Your information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary for the Purpose unless otherwise permitted by law, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of Your information.
- It is hereby clarified that some of the Personal Information collected and processed by these third parties is collected directly by them (and not transferred by us). We provide these third parties with access to the Site and Services and enable them to collect and use the Personal Information in order to provide You with excellent Services. In case You object to the process of any of these third parties of Your Personal Information, You can contact Us and ask Us to stop granting them with access to Your Personal Information. Please note that in such case some or all of the Services may not be available to You.
- When We believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect Your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request (including court order, search warrant).
The security of Your Personal Information is important to us. Dokka employs administrative, contractual, physical and electronic measures and security safeguards designed to protect Your information from unauthorized access. To protect the confidentiality of Personal Information, You must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. If other people have access to Your email, they may be able to obtain access to Your password and obtain personal information about You, or change information about Your user. However, Dokka cannot warrant the security of any information that You provide. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of Dokka physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If You have any questions about the security of the Services, You can contact Us as using the Contact Info detailed below.
Your Rights with respect to the Personal Information
Dokka offers You to control and manage the Personal Information Dokka has about You. You are entitled to ask Dokka to:
- Withdraw the consent – You may, at any time, withdraw your consent and no longer permit Dokka to use and keep Your Personal Information. Please note that by doing so, Your experience of the Services may be affected and You may not be able to use all or part of the Services that Dokka offers.
- Delete Data – You can ask Dokka to erase or delete all or some of the Personal Information (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide the Services).
- Change or Correct Data – You can ask Dokka to edit some of the Personal Information by asking Dokka to change, update or fix Your Personal Information in certain cases, particularly if it is inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Personal Information – You can ask Dokka to stop using all or some of its Personal Information (e.g., if Dokka has no legal right to keep using it) or to limit Dokka use of it (e.g., if the Personal Information is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
Further, you have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is processed on the basis our legitimate interests; this also applies to any profiling based on this processing. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data in the future unless we can prove compelling grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims.
You also have the right to object at any point in time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes (i.e. receiving newsletters or other direct marketing communications). If you exercise your right to objection, we will no longer use your Personal Information for sending you any marketing communications.
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data – You can ask Dokka for a copy of Personal Information and can ask for a copy of Personal Information You provided in machine readable form.
In case any of the foregoing actions is not available through Your account, You can contact Dokka at the Contact Info (as detailed below) and ask Us to perform it. You acknowledge that by asking Dokka to not store or process the Personal Information or by performing any of the foregoing actions on its own, You may prevent Us from providing You with the Services, and be prevented from using all or part of the Services. You hereby waive any claim or demand You might have against Dokka in this matter.
If You believe that the process of the Personal Information is not complying with the law applicable to You or Dokka’s response have not satisfied You, You may lodge a complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority (as defined in the GDPR).
Lawful Bases for Processing
Dokka has lawful bases to collect, use and share data about each user of the Site. The primary lawful basis is based on the engagement of You with Us, in order for Dokka to provide You with the Services and to be able to contact You from time to time (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with You).
In addition, lawful bases include consent (where You have given consent), our legitimate interests and may also be a legal obligation to which We are subject.
In case there is more than one lawful bases for processing Personal Information, We may rely on any of the lawful bases even if the lawful basis is not explicitly stated in this Policy.
Where Dokka rely on Your consent to process Personal Information, You have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time and where Dokka rely on legitimate interests, You have the right to object to the processing of Your Personal Information for reasons arising from Your particular situation. If You have any questions about the lawful bases upon which Dokka collects and use the Personal Information, please contact Us through the Contact Info.
At any time, You can withdraw the consent You have provided Us by contacting Us using the contact information detailed below.
Questions or Concerns
If You have any questions or concerns about this Policy or would like to contact Us for any reason, You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org (the “Contact Info“).14